Prosser Lakeview Estates enjoys fantastic year-round recreation opportunities. National Forest lands, terrific hiking, and mountain biking trails surround this wonderful community. Although there are no HOA amenities you can easily walk to Prosser Reservoir, or enjoy nearby Stampede and Boca Reservoirs, which are perfect for boating, fishing, and water-sports.
Approximately 70% of Prosser Lakeview Estates is full-time residents with the other 30% being second homeowners.
Historic Downtown along with several ski resorts are within close proximity, while Reno is only 30 minutes away.
Prosser Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.